Are you creative? Would you like to design logos and packaging? Are you fascinated by the world of advertising and promotion? Do you enjoy multimedia? What about websites, Interactive media and animated images?
We have three short courses to cover three different paths in this career.
1- Graphic Design (Print Media Production)
2- Multimedia ( Design for TV screen)
3- Web Design (Tools to master for interactive web sites)
What do graphic designers do?
Graphic Designer Designs:
- company logos
- promotional literature
- advertisements for TV
- advertisements for magazines and newspapers
- corporate identities
- environmental graphics
- Interactive multimedia
- Web design are all included in this career.
You will study four months to earn your certificate in Graphic Design with PiCiT Institute of Computing.
How is the course (syllabus) structured?
Module 1 Designing Tools
2- Adobe Illustrator (Optional)
3- Adobe Photoshop
4- Urdu Typography (Word Processing)
Module 2 Designing Mode
Illustrations and Line Works
Logo Design and Development
Color Theory and Presentation
Module 3 Advertising Mode
Marketing & Advertising
Module 4 Printing Arts
Pre-press & Print Production
Module 5 E-Commerce /Web Designing
Web & Print Media Campaigns
Are there work opportunities after completion?
- our students work for graphic design studios and advertising agencies;
- they work on design house, media production, product launches and presentations;
- packaging, printing and publishing companies also employ many graphic designers, as do in-house art departments in large corporations;
- there are positions in online publishing, digital illustration, multimedia houses, film & video studios locally and overseas;
- and you are, of course, also more than qualified to work as a freelance print or multimedia designer.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no entry requirements because this is a short certificate course but minimum 8th class pass; FA/FSc or higher recommended.
How do I apply?
- Visit any campus or Download the Application Form,
- Include a copy of your most recent academic results like result card or school certificate,
- Copy of your original ID card or Copy of parents ID,
- You have to show original at the time of admissions.
Training Duration and Training Timing;
4 Months 6 days a week
Class duration: 2 Hours (30 minutes break)
Lab Duration: 2 hours
Class and Lab Timings:
Morning: 9-11, 11-1
Evening: 4-6, 6-8